Digital Transformation Starts Now
Digital Transformation means that data and computer automation enable new types of innovation and creativity that goes beyond simple enhancements of traditional methods. A digital transformation requires two things. First, a strategy for maximizing the benefits of data assets and technology-focused initiatives. Second, a cross-functional team with executive leadership, business operations owners and IT leaders that collaborate and form a plan to executive the vision. Here are sample questions that suggest there suggest you have a need:
- How can we both protect our data and at the same time provide easy access to it?
- How can we open up our products, services, operational processes, and systems, to better collaborate with the world outside the company?
- How can we better understand WHY customers buys our product/service?
- How do we test the outcomes of new digital touchpoints across the entire customer journey?
- I know that IoT technology will push us to the edge – what can we do get ahead of the curve?
- Once blockchain finds its sea legs (it could be soon!) what operational processes will need to change?
- Artificial intelligence is touching everyone from toddlers to the elderly using Alexa, Siri, customer service chatbots and delivery robotics. We want to use AI to surprise and connect with customers in ways they may not even appreciate or realize. What is a profitable way to ramp up these capabilities?
If you have questions or are struggling with these kinds of innovation, contact us. We can help make it happen.
Proact is based on a unique software Toolkit to fast-track Digital Transformation initiates. The result accelerates customers Business Architecture capabilities which is a key recipe for success.
We help you deliver a holistic experience to your customers – through the convergence of digital cross channel user experience, cloud, mobility, insightful data, and the internet-of-things – to drive your innovations to the market faster.
Business architecture: “a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the organization and is used to align strategic objectives and tactical demands.”